Saturday, April 30, 2016

Picked up a Cold

So, I haven't forgotten to blog, I just haven't had the time or energy.  On my second day here in KL I picked up a pretty nasty head cold and hacking cough == for which I've been taking some over the counter medication which controls the coughing and aches, but leaves me pretty lazy.  I've continued to explore -- but also have been sleeping much more than usual. So, hopefully this will pass soon and I'll get back to blogging.

Today, Sunday -- I'm catching a train to Penang -- about a 6 hour ride.  The train actually stops in Butterworth where I'll take a ferry ride to the island of Penang (an UNESCO World Heritage site) with plans to stay 3 nights -- maybe longer if this cold hangs on longer.

Ah, getting sick on the road - not exactly an adventure I was hoping for!